Tap & Write Missing Numbers
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
Provide Tactile Practice Counting And Writing Numbers
Dots help students tap out the numbers as they count to fill in missing numbers in a sequence. They write in the missing numbers with a dry erase marker, and then read the sequence of numbers aloud. The set includes three levels of cards for differentiation.
- 3 Write-On/Wipe-Off Card Sets On Rings: The set comes with 124 cards in three sets. The cards are coated with a Write Again wipe-off laminate that makes them durable and allows kids to write in the missing number(s) with a dry erase marker and wipe them off for the next person. Saves paper!
- Tactile Math Practice: Kids tap the dots under each number as they count, giving the activity a tactile element. Theyre great for kinesthetic learners.
- Numbers To 120 In 3 Levels For Easy Differentiation: The easiest card set includes numbers to 20, with one missing number per card. The middle card set includes numbers to 120, with two missing numbers per card. The hardest set includes numbers to 120, with three missing numbers per card.
- Includes Answer Key and Storage Bag: Kids can check their answers using the included answer keys. The cards store neatly in the included plastic bag when theyre not being used.
Cement number sequencing, counting, and writing skills with tactile, write-on/ wipe-off cards in 3 levels!
- 3 color-coded, double-sided card sets on rings, 123 cards total, including answer keys, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 4" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 9" by 12"
- 1 zip-top storage bag