Spell and Stretch CVC Task Cards And Carpet Mark-Its - 26 carpet spots, 86 cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Get Kids Up And Moving With This Active CVC Spelling Game
Get up! Get moving! Call out CVC words, and students take turns using their hands and feet to spell out the words with the letters on the carpet spots. Careful...dont fall down!
- 26 Colorful Carpet Spots: Place the colorful carpet spots on the floor. Theres one for each letter of the alphabet. The six vibrant colors add to the lively atmosphere of the game.
- 78 Double-Sided Word Cards To Spell 156 Words! Pick a card and call out the CVC word on it for players to spell out with their hands and feet on the carpet spot letters.
- Set-Up Cards Keep The Game Moving Smoothly: The eight set-up cards offer suggestions for arranging specific carpet spot letters to spell specific groups of words.
- Guide Includes Recording Sheets: The game comes with a Really Good Instructional Guide with recording sheets that you can copy to keep track of the words students spell.
- Develop Reading And Motor Skills: This game improves large motor skills right along with language arts skills, as students use their whole bodies to spell CVC words. Great for kinesthetic learners!
- A Lively Alternative To Flash Cards: So much more fun than sitting at a desk with flash cards or pencil and paper, this game calls on kids to get up, get moving, and get spelling!
Liven up spelling practice with this CVC game that gets kids out of their seats.
- 26 spots with rough backing that sticks to carpet, one for each alphabet letter
- Size: 5" diameter each
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- 78 double-sided word cards (156 words)
- Size: 4" by 6" each
- 8 set-up cards with suggestions for arranging the letter spots to spell specific sets of words
- Size: 5" by 7" each
- Really Good Instructional Guide with reproducible recording sheets
- 1 zip-top storage bag