Carpet Mark-Its Move And Groove! Numbers Through 25 Task Cards Kit - 26 carpet spots, 20 task cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Get Kids Up And Moving While They Practice Key Math Skills
These task cards invite kids to use the 26 bright, numbered carpet stars to hop, skip, jump, tap, and swing their way through basic math practice. They reinforce a variety of math skills, right along with large motor skills!
- 26 Carpet Stars Numbered 025: Each bright yellow star has a different number on the front. The back of each one has a rough surface to keep it from sliding off area rugs and carpets. Strong enough to stand up to repeated use, the carpet stars can be easily vacuumed without damage. To move them, simply pull them up and place them down in a new location.
- 20 Sturdy, Laminated Task Cards Target Key Skills: Laminated for durability, the double-sided task cards pose 40 different math problems. They cover skills such as skip counting, adding, subtracting, 10 more/ less, odds/evens, and more. The cover card offers suggestions for use.
- Exercise The Body and The Brain! The cards present math problems that involve active movements. Kids practice large motor skills right along with basic math skills! Theyre a great way to release pent-up energy.
- The Perfect Daily Math Warm-Up Activity: Start your math lessons with a few of the lively activities on these task cards. They will wake kids up and get the blood flowing to their brains.
Get kids ready for math each day in an interactive way! Numbered carpet stars and task cards combine math and motor skills.
- 26 star-shaped, numbered carpet spots (025)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 20 double-sided, laminated task cards plus cover card with suggestions for use
- Size: 73/8" by 4" each