Classroom caddies from Really Good Stuff will help you and your students keep supplies organized.
Sometimes, all your students need for a project is a single pencil. Those times are rare, though. Many assignments and projects throughout the day require having a number of supplies on hand, available for easy distribution and organization. Keeping those supplies organized is always a challenge — especially when students might not be as helpful in keeping things that way.
A school supply caddy makes that easy. The ability to move groups of organized materials from table to table makes a caddy a teacher’s best friend. Our product development team knows that firsthand, because it is comprised of teachers just like you, who know all about the challenges of each school day. We design them with strong handles and pockets to stand up to rugged use day after day, year after year.
So Many Options
Our collection of teacher-designed school supply caddies features a variety of options and configurations:
- If all you need is a black classroom supply caddy for one specific task, we have that available.
- Take your pick from a rainbow of colors.
- Our caddies come with configurations of three, four and six pockets in varying sizes.
- Our wide variety of sizes let you organize pens on your desk or art supplies for student tables.
- Some come with collection trays — caddies for caddies! Hooray! You’ll love the rolling organizer even more, if you move from class to class throughout the day.
School Supply Caddy Ideas
What kinds of storage challenges do you face in your classroom? Contact us today and tell us about them. We love hearing from teachers across the country, and in our more than 25 years of being in business, we’ve learned a few tips and tricks we’re happy to share.