multiplication and division
Count on tools from Really Good Stuff to help students learn multiplication and division.
Arithmetic’s four basic operations have a lot of relationships to each other. While addition and subtraction are considered the first step, multiplication and division take a little bit more work. The concepts get taught using the foundation of addition and subtraction, but also use plenty of memorization techniques in order to remember basic calculations.
At Really Good Stuff, our product development team is made of teachers who helped students learn these important skills, which serve as the backbone for virtually everything they will do in math along their educational career and beyond.
Our learning materials for multiplication and division run the gamut. Designed by teachers, they help remind students about critical concepts and effectively help you teach without saying a word.
Our collection of learning aids goes far beyond a multiplication and division chart. Designed with eye-catching decorations and styles, our products include:
- Games and puzzles: These fun activities reinforce curriculum standards in a fun way, reducing the grind of worksheets.
- Multiplication tables: These important tools help students memorize values and understand relationships between numbers, as well as advanced concepts such as squares and square roots.
- Multiples posters: Important for understanding fractions and factors down the road, these posters are brightly colored and highly legible.
- Learning success kits that break lessons down into fun, focused activities.
- Flash cards that let students drill each other.
- Math hacks that show nifty tips and tricks for determining certain values.
All of these have been designed with current curriculum standards in mind, so your students will be prepared for end-of-year testing and other goals. Made with durable materials, these math tools will help students year after year without subtracting large amounts of money from your bank account.