Calendar kits for school from Really Good Stuff will help younger students learn basics, and keep classroom activities organized.
One of the most common things found on bulletin boards is a calendar. That monthly grid is an important tool for tracking days, outlining activities, setting goals, celebrating birthdays and so much more. And in younger grades, that calendar is a valuable asset for learning the names of days, months and how weeks work.
Because the calendar is such a centerpiece, teachers go out of their way to make it special. There are so many calendar ideas for teachers and other educators that help enhance their effectiveness.
Our calendar bulletin board packages let you adapt your calendar into your existing decorations, and add functionality to benefit your students.
Calendar Ideas for Teachers
Our different calendar numbers for classrooms include a variety of ideas developed by teachers just like you:
- Track holidays and birthdays. Several of these calendar kits have special pieces devoted to days worthy of celebration or remembrance.
- Track goals, assignments and other objectives. With plenty of space in each square, you can outline key curriculum milestones or classroom responsibilities.
- Learn days, dates and months. Some kits are tailor made to help students learn how we track time. They need to understand the basics before they get a smartphone, after all.
- Dry-erase calendars. These options are perfect for older students who are focused on deadlines, testing days, assignments and more.
- Decorative options. If you’re focused on creating a bright, vivid display to engage students’ imaginations, our myriad colorful options will inspire you.
Our product development team is filled with teachers who have worked in classrooms and understand the challenges inside those walls. These calendars are designed with your success in mind. With the right calendar, you can track a school year’s worth of success day by day.