student dry erase whiteboard
Really Good Stuff has a wide variety of whiteboards and accessories to use on them.
We have many former teachers on our staff, and a handful of them remember what it was like to use blackboards. Some teachers invested in those metal chalk holders to make writing with chalk easier. Not many of them miss the sound, feel and mess of those old blackboards — although a few of them remember that the powder from the chalk gave them the ability to snap quite loudly. Talk about a great way to discipline without saying a word!
These days, whiteboards have become much more common, for a variety of reasons:
- Whiteboards are quieter. The squeak of a dry-erase marker on a whiteboard is much more pleasant than the screeches and scrapes of chalk that make spines collapse like telescopes.
- Whiteboards are easier to clean. Dry-erase marker ink is much easier to manage than dusty chalk.
- Whiteboards are lighter. That makes them easier to install, replace or move around.
- Whiteboards allow for more vivid colors. Colored chalk is limited to pastel colors, but dry-erase markers are available in a veritable rainbow.
- Whiteboards are more fun for students. C’mon, markers are awesome. No matter their age, students will get excited about their chance to use markers on the board.
Our collection of dry erase boards includes plenty of options, sizes and goals. You’ll love all the ideas we have for using handheld whiteboards in lessons or tasks. Several of them come pre-printed with writing lines, number lines and more for specific subject instruction. Others are magnetic, giving you even more options and tools for teaching an important topic. We even offer paddle whiteboards that can be used in game show-like activities.
Contact us today and let our educational experts give you even more ideas for using whiteboards in class. You’ll find the best quality and prices here, and you’ll also love our shipping rates.