Centro de Aprendizaje: La Ciencia de la Inferencia! (Spanish Making Inferences Literacy Center)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Become Experts at Making Inferences
This Standards-based content, ready-made center challenges students to apply their higher order inference making skills. In this activity, students practice making inferences related to setting, character traits, point of view, and more. Through an engaging game, students find clues in the text and use their background knowledge to support their conclusions. They check their work by turning their cards over to see if a complete design is formed. Students use the graphic organizer on the back of the game mats to analyze text and organize their ideas. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducible in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 48 cards
- Size: 3" by 2" each
- 4 game mats, Write Again wipe- off laminate
- Size: 8" by 8" each
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"