Centro de Aprendizaje: Juego de Estrategias para la Lectura Nivel 1 (Spanish Reading Strategies Game Literacy Center, Level 1)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Boost Comprehension of Literary and Informational Text
Students use multiple reading strategies to comprehend fiction and nonfiction text in this engaging Standards-based content, ready-made reading comprehension game. The game mat guides students through text, prompting them to make personal connections, identify various text elements, summarize, predict, ask questions, and more. Each space poses a unique challenge requiring students to use before, during, and after reading strategies to move forward. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducible in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 6 double-sided, laminated text cards (3 fiction, 3 nonfiction)
- Size: 8" by 5" each
- 2 laminated game mats
- Size: 9" by 12" each
- 1 spinner
- Size: 6" by 6"
- 4 unique game tokens
- Size: 1"H each
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"