Life Cycles Science Center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
This trail game will have your students mastering the idea of life cycles.
Students take turns answering questions as they try to reach the end of the board. Answer key provided!
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions for taking it further included in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.
- 1 - instruction card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 Vocabulary card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 playing mats, 11" x 9" folded
- 4 tokens, 1" round
- 39 playing cards, 2.5" x 3.5"
- 4 Page Repro, 11" x 17"
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"