Animal Adaptations Science Center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Students explore animal adaptations through structure and behavior.This is an exciting game with real animal pictures that students must draw and be able to explain a structure or behavior of the animal and be the first to fill their board!
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions for taking it further included in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.
- 1 - instruction card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 Vocabulary card; size 8" x 10"
- 2 playing mats, 11" x 9" folded
- 40 cards, 2.75" x 1.75"
- 4 Page Repro, 11" x 17"
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"