Animal Strength Writing Prompt Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5. No fees.Learn more
Prompt Kids To Think, Talk and Write About Their Strengths With Spirit Animal Cards
Encourage your students to explore their own strengths as they learn about the strengths of these 31 gorgeously illustrated animals. The cards make great discussion and writing prompts!
- Everyone Has Strengths: Send the message that every animal, and everyone in the class, has unique strengths. Empower kids to focus on and use theirs.
- 31 Spirit Animal Cards, 8" Round: Each of the 31 large, round cards shows a beautifully illustrated animal labeled with its name and its strength. Kids can choose an animal to write about or talk about. They can focus on their own strengths, or on the strengths of a friend, classmate, or family member.
- Black-And-White Version On The Back: The back of each card has a reproducible version of the animal. Copy the cards and give kids their chosen animal to color and use as an illustration to accompany their writing.
- Includes Writing Prompt Ideas: The instruction card offers suggestions for use and writing prompt ideas.
Build language skills and self-esteem with beautiful spirit animal cards that serve as writing and discussion prompts.
- 30 animal cards plus instruction card, full-color on front/reproducible version on back
- Size: 8" diameter each
- 1 zip-top storage bag