Whack-A-Sight-Word Game - Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning for Sight Word Fluency - Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
Kids Have Fun Learning Sight Words With This Active Whack-A-Mole Game
This interactive game teaches sight word recognition and fluency. Students play in threes, with one serving as the caller. The caller states what word they are looking for, and the first person to correctly WHACK it takes that card. The player with the most cards at the end of the round wins.
- For School or Home: Students can play in threes, with two students finding the called out card. Master skills at home with continued practice while playing a game that will have everyone laughing!
- Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning: Students listen for a sight word called out, identify by visually scanning the large-printed 4"x4" cards, and whack the corresponding card.
- Fun Game Teaches Sight Word Recognition: Kids will cement their sight word recognition and fluency when they play this fun whacking game.
- Active Game Keeps Kids Engaged: The interactive and group play nature of this game helps kids stay engaged with the task of recognizing their shapes.
- What's Included: 2 foam mallets, 100 laminated cards, card storage bag, and durable lidded box for easy storage.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 laminated cards
- Size: 4" by 4" each
- 2 foam mallets
- Size: 13"L with a 13/8" handle and a 2¾" by 6" mallet head
- 1 zip-top bag for cards
- Size: 6" by 8"
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 lidded storage box