Practice Sight Words With A Dramatic Play Dining Experience
Kids practice reading 50 sight words by making their own salads or placing salad orders for others to make. This interactive game lets students use their imagination along with sight word recognition and fine motor skills. With several ways to play, its easy to differentiate for all types of learners.
- Combine Dramatic Play And Sight Word Practice! Players practice 50 sight words as they make salads or write salad orders for others to make. Kids use their imaginations as they build reading skills.
- Game Comes With All The Fixings: You get a 42" long salad bar mat, salad plates and toppings, salad ordering sheets, and even four child-friendly salad tongs!
- Durably Made: The plates and salad toppings are all made of sturdy, laminated chipboard. Theyre designed to stand up to day-in-and-day-out use by young kids.
- Build Multiple Skills: Of course, kids build sight word fluency as they play this game, but they also develop fine motor skills and creativity at the same time!
- Lots Of Ways To Play Means Easy Differentiation: Kids can make their own salads, write salad orders, or read salad orders and make salads for others. You can easily differentiate skill practice by ability level.
Invite kids to practice reading sight words at the salad bar with this imaginative activity!
- 1 salad bar mat
- Size: 42" by 12", folds to 14" by 12"
- 10 different laminated, double-sided, chipboard salad plates
- Size: 11" diameter each
- 50 laminated chipboard salad toppings (10 each of 5 toppings)
- Size: 2" by 2" to 3" by 3"
- 4 salad tongs
- Size: 8"L each
- 4 different double-sided ordering sheets, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 6" by 8" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 8" by 11"
- 1 storage box with lid