STEM Simple Machines Activity Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Enhance STEM Lessons With This Simple Machines Activity Set
Introduce six simple machines and explore how to use them to solve real world problems with this cool activity set.
- Make Science Real: Engage kids' brains and bodies with this simple machines activity set. As they build simple machines and use them, they learn to think critically and solve problems.
- Six Simple Machines: Everything is included to create and use six simple machines: a lever board, wedge, pulley with rope and hook, cart with four removable wheels, Archimedes screw, and four barrel weights.
- Recommended Activities Included: The set comes with 10 doublesided activity cards with suggested challenges that encourage early engineering and problem-solving skills. The included activity guide also contains reproducibles.
- Science That's Practical: This set allows kids to discover the intriguing and satisfying engineering science behind simple machines, and makes this knowledge practical through application to real-world problems and solutions.
- Supports Deeper Study: Once students have grasped the concepts behind the six simple machines and the suggested activities, they can branch out to use the ideas in further investigations. Let the scientific process unfold!
Make science come alive for your students by having them build simple machines and then use them practically in this STEM activity set.
- STEM activity set, consisting of: lever board, wedge, pulley with rope and hook, cart with 4 removable wheels, Archimedes screw, and 4 barrel weights
- Cart size: 5" by 3½" (largest item)