Excellerations Building Brilliance® Magnetic Shapes - 48 Pieces
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $13.33. No fees.Learn more
Irresistible Magnetic Shapes Build STEM Skills And More
Kids can't resist these colorful, magnetic tiles that attract on all sides, allowing for endless creative 3-D building and exploration. The colorful tiles are ideal for developing spatial skills, color and shape recognition, critical thinking, and so much more!
- Develop Multiple Skills And Concepts: These vibrantly colored shapes give kids an appealing, hands-on way to practice spatial skills, color and shape recognition, critical thinking, math reasoning, and classifying and sorting by attributes. As they create and explore, students also develop hand- eye coordination and fine motor skills; and if they work together, they learn cooperation and social skills, too.
- Support Early STEM: With these tiles, children can practice a variety of STEM objectives, such as using a magnet to investigate the effects of the strength or direction of push and pull on the motion of an object.
- Perfect For Light Tables: The see-through colored tiles allow children to use light tables or LED panels to explore properties of light and color. Students can conduct investigations into the effects of placing objects of varied materials in light beam paths.
- Building In 3-D: The tiles attract on all sides, enabling young builders to create endless free-form, 3-D configurations. In addition, students can learn about and build specific solid shapes, such as cubes, pyramids, and more.
- Unleash Their Imaginations Across The Curriculum: Colors, shapes, and magnetism combine to allow kids to explore engineering, math, science, and art skills and concepts in an imaginative, interactive way.
- 48 Magnetic Shapes: The set includes 18 small squares, eight small right triangles, eight isosceles triangles, eight equilateral triangles, and six trapezoids.
Outfit your classroom with these colorful magnetic shapes, then stand back and watch the learning and creativity unfold!
- 48 translucent plastic magnetic tiles in assorted colors:
- 18 small squares
- 8 small right triangles
- 8 isosceles triangles
- 8 equilateral triangles
- 6 trapezoids