Social-Emotional Learning - Reflect, Manage and Respond Take-Home Pack
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Give Families Engaging Tools To Help Their Child Learn Valuable Coping Skills
With the incredible variety of high-interest, hands-on, social-emotional tools in this pack, families can help their child develop lifelong coping skills that will enable them to do their best in school...and everywhere.
- Develop Coping Skills With Conversation Cards And Journals: The 18 doublesided cards offer ideas and strategies in four topics: Positive Self-Talk, Kindness, Coping Strategies, and Goal Setting. The matching journal gives kids a place to log their progress as they put those ideas and strategies to use.
- Learning To Recognize And Express Emotions: You'll find lots of inviting ways to help kids learn about and express emotions. "Paws" And Reflect sliders let kids choose the puppy that reflects their current mood. Silicone bracelets can be flipped from green to red when the child needs help coping. And emoji dice feature expressive faces that help kids recognize emotions.
- Managing Emotions: When emotions get out of control, this kit offers tools to help kids cope. They can trace the Breathing Tactile Star as they follow simple steps to control their breathing. They can do the poses shown on the adorably illustrated yoga chips. Or they can spin the cubes on the Fidget Twists™ to release anxiety and excess energy...all great coping strategies.
- Encourage Kindness And Positivity: The Kindness Counts pencil and Positive Words bracelet will remind kids to be kind and keep a positive mindset.
- Family Letter In English And Spanish: The kit includes tips and guidance to help family members make the most of these tools.
- Handy Zip-Top Storage Bag: Store and carry all these great tools in the plastic, zip-shut bag with handle.
Equip families with 10 unique, appealing tools to help their kids develop lifelong coping skills.
- 1 double-sided, laminated cover card with English/Spanish family letter
- Size: 11" by 12½"
- 18 double-sided, laminated Reflect, Manage and Respond Conversation Cards
- Size: 5" by 3" each
- 1 Reflect, Manage and Respond Journal
Grades: Ages 5+