Social Skills Board Games - 6 board games
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $12.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Kids Tackle Real-Life Social Situations In A Fun Board Game Format
Help kids develop social skills by playing these six character-education board games. Players discuss real-life social challenges and decide together how to handle them.
- No Right Or Wrong Answers: These open-ended games invite children to discuss real-life social situations and decide together on the best way to handle them. This unique format encourages all players to communicate, listen, and participate.
- 6 Character-Building Games: The games target six important issues that students often struggle with: Morals, Manners, Empathy, Friendship, Showing Emotions, and Managing Emotions.
- Kids Collaborate To Deal With Real-Life Scenarios: Perfect for small groups, these games encourage students to work together to solve common interpersonal challenges. They learn as a group how to improve their social skills.
Help students learn social skills by playing these six fun board games!
- 6 game boards: Morals, Manners, Empathy, Friendship, Showing Emotions, and Managing Emotions
- 24 counters in assorted colors
- 1 die
- 1 spinner