FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewAges: 3+ / PreK-2
Children will learn the facial expressions and body language that goes with 4 common emotions.
- Large, diverse photographs showcase kid-friendly situations and feelings
- Each paperback book measures 8-1/4""W x 7-1/16""H
- Included Titles:
- Happy Is... by Connie Colwell Millier
- Scared Is... by Cheyenne Nichols
- Angry Is... by Connie Colwell Millier
- Sad Is... by Cheyenne Nichols
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
- PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Recognize and label emotions and be aware of how actions affect self and others.
- SOC (P) Recognize others' emotions and begin to show empathy and sympathy.
- SOC (K) Understands concepts such as: growth, change, learning, self, family, group.
- K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (1) Understands characteristics that distinguish individuals.
- SOC (1) Understands individuals bring specific abilities, interest, and talents in working with others to make decisions and solve problems.
- SOC (2) Understands how cultural beliefs, behaviors, and values allow human groups to solve the problems of daily living.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This