Help Kids Learn Sight Words With Level B Flash Cards
Build student confidence and skills using fun-filled flash cards. This pack, complete with activities, strengthens growing reading skills by helping children become familiar with basic sight words. Watch students enjoy learning and build skills on their own or with friends...at school, home, or on the go!
- Support Sight-Word Fluency: Strengthen reading skills with cards that review common high-frequency words from the Dolch and Fry reading lists.
- Pack Of 56 Double-Sided Cards Includes Activities: This flash card set includes activity ideas to challenge growing skill levels. They support common early childhood language arts learning standards.
- Durable Cards Stand Up To Frequent Use: Printed on sturdy cardstock, these flash cards are made to withstand vigorous student use and feature quick-sorting, rounded corners. Theyre made in the U.S.A.
- Use Them In School, At Home, Or On The Go: Kids can use these cards in the classroom, at home, or in the car. The compact, durable cards are easy to slip into a backpack or pocket and take just about anywhere.
- Level A And C Sight Words Also Available: In addition to these Level B sight word cards, students can also build fluency with the Level A pocket flash cards (708154) and the Level C cards (708156).
Build reading confidence and sight word fluency with pocket flash cards.
- 56 double-sided cards
- Size: 31/8" by 5" each