FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Bilingual Math Flash Cards Numbers 1 100 and Colors, Shapes, and More Tarjetas Ilustrativas Numeros 1 100 y Colores, Figuras, y Mas
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $2.66. No fees.Learn more
1 multi-item kit
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Added to Your Wishing Well
Product OverviewAges: 4+
They see it and say it while learning to count, rhyme, match, and more with these playful flash cards. Get your little ones ready for school. You experience their joy in learning the basic shapes, colors, and numbers as they identify, pair together, and count--in both Spanish and English--with these great flash cards. Use these double-sided cards at home or on the go for constant learning and fun. Help your child build confidence while learning the essential skills necessary for kindergarten!
To your little one, counting all that way seems like such a long journey. You can help make it fun and educational at the same time by introducing numbers in a variety of different ways. These bilingual flash cards present the number words in both Spanish and English and also help your child understand the difference between even and odd numbers. Plus, they develop grouping, addition, and subtraction skills. Work with the counting cards to help your child acquire the ability to count by 2s, by 5s, and by 10s.
These cards also make great learning tools in the ESL or language immersion classroomfor virtually anyone learning or bridging two languages.
- Fun Features and Big Benefits
- 50 double-sided Number Cards
- Parent Card/Game Card (one Spanish/one English) with tips for use and ideas for games
- 4 Counting Cards (by twos, fives, tens and evens/odds)
- Thick, durable cardstock
- Rounded corners for easy sorting
- Helpful tools for home or in the ESL classroom!
- Perfect for on-the-go learning!
- Activities Included and What Kids Learn
- Colors cards with colored crayons introduce the basic colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, and black (Spanish/English)
- Numbers 10 cards with groups of objects teach counting from one to ten (numbers are also spelled out in Spanish and English)
- Directions 4 cards with hands and objects that point left, right, up, and down teach the direction words (Spanish/English)
- Go-Togethers 6 pair of cards with go-together pictures (i.e., dog/perro and bone/hueso), plus 1 card with a matching-word list to help teach basic relational thinking
- Rhyming Words 6 pair of cards with pictures and names of objects that rhyme in Spanish (non-rhyming English words also provided)
- Shapes 6 cards with basic geometric shapes (i.e., circle, square)
- Parent Cards (1 Spanish/1 English) with tips for using and ideas for more learning.
- Rhyming Pictures List Card (Spanish/English)
- Go-Together List Card (Spanish/English)
- eye-hand coordination
- shape recognition
- relational thinking
- same-sound recognition
- Spanish rhymes
- counting by 2s
- counting by 5s
- counting by 10s
- counting to 100
- even and odd
- even numbers
- odd numbers
- bilingual counting
- bilingual numbers
- Spanish-English counting
- Contents: 108 cards (56 Numbers Flash Cards and 56 Colors, Shapes and More Flash Cards)
- Size: 3.375" x 6.375"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This