Lowercase Letter Dice - 5 dice
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.83. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Similar Items Available Now
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Unique Letter Dice Let Students Practice Letter And Sound Recognition And Word-Building
These five acrylic dice with rounded sides are a great tool for teaching students to identify letters and sounds, and to build words. One die has red vowel letters, the other four have blue consonant letters. Each of the six sides carries one letter. Great for hands-on word-building!
- Cool Dice Help Teach ELA Skills: These ingenious lowercase letter dice give students a tactile method of identifying letters and sounds. They also are great for word-building.
- Colors Separate Vowels: One die with vowels has red letters, the other four, with consonants, are in blue. Each of the six sides carries one letter. Plus, the edges are rounded for comfortable play.
- Works With Dice Shakers: These dice fit into our attachable dice shakers (166617CL, sold separately). Kids will love learning their letters using such an engaging tool.
Teach letter and sound identification with these fun lowercase letter dice!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 5 acrylic dice
- Size: 5/8" cubes
- Color: 1 die with red vowels, 4 with blue consonants
- 1 zip-top plastic storage bag