Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAges: 4+ / PreK3
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Letter Identification And Word-Building With Easy-To-Manage Materials
Managing and storing magnetic letters and tiles just got easier with the classroom kit of our tin trays and our popular foam magnetic letters. Perfect for small group work, print concepts activities, and modeling word sorts. The lowercase letters are color-coded with red vowels and blue consonants and are in proper, proportional manuscript formation. Includes an alphabet storage case with a tight-fitting lid that keeps all the letters in their own compartments.
- WHATS INCLUDED: The Really Good MAGtivity Tins and Foam Color-Coded Magnetic Letter Classroom Kit comes with 3 sets of 80 color-coded foam magnetic lowercase letters. 24 red vowels and 56 consonants in blue (total of 240 letters; 72 red vowels and 168 blue consonants). It also comes with 4 of our MAGtivity Tins in Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. These metal trays are perfect for group work, and word study activities, such as sorting as well as managing and sorting magnetic letters. Handles made them easy to carry around the classroom or home.
- STANDARDIZED TEACHING ASSISTANT: Really Good Magtivity Tins and Magnetic Letter Kit was created to directly align with Common Core and state standards for Language Arts products.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your spelling and phonics lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded magnetic letters. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet and recognize letters.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 240 foam lowercase letters
- Size: 1" to 1" each
- 1 sheet of 52 letter stickers
- 4 tin trays
- Size: 8"W by 10"D by 1"H each
- Colors: red, yellow, green, and blue
- 1 plastic storage case with 28 compartments and 52 stickers to label them (includes lower and upper case alphabet letters, Spanish letters, numbers 0 - 9, math symbols, money symbols, one blank.)
- Size: 16 "L X 10 "W X 2"H
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This