Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAges: 4+ / PreK3
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Letter Identification And Word-Building With Easy-To-Manage Materials
Managing and storing magnetic letters and tiles just got easier with the classroom kit of our tin trays and our popular foam magnetic letters. Perfect for small group work, print concepts activities, and modeling word sorts. The lowercase letters are color-coded with red vowels and blue consonants and really pop against the black background. Includes an alphabet storage case with a tight-fitting lid that keeps all the letters in their own compartments.
- WHATS INCLUDED: The EZread Soft Touch Magnetic Foam Letters and MAGtivity Tins Kit comes with 3 sets of 80 magnetic foam letter tiles (240 total). The perfect size for small hands, the letters are color-coded (black consonants and red vowels). Comes with our study, 28 compartment storage case to keep letters organized. It also comes with 4 of our MAGtivity Tins in Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. These metal trays are perfect for group work, and word study activities, such as sorting as well as managing and sorting magnetic letters. Handles made them easy to carry around the classroom or home.
- FOR HOME OR SCHOOL: Your classroom worksheets can come to life when kids get to manipulate the letters with their own hands. Parents will want to have a set for home to reinforce learning at school or distance learning.
- ORGANIZED AND EASY TO STORE: The sturdy Letter storage case keeps all the letters organized in individual compartments that follow the alphabet formation. The kit is durable and easy to store in your classroom, home or playroom.
- MAKE SPELLING FUN: Your word building lessons can become a fun part of the day with color-coded letter tiles. These are a hands-on, interactive way for students to learn reading skills, master the alphabet and recognize letters.
- FLUENCY: The Magtivity Tins + Soft Touch Magnetic Letters - Classroom Kit with Storage Case is great for students of all ages, whether children or adults, practice word building and letter recognition
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 plastic storage case with 28 compartments and 52 stickers to label them (includes lower and upper case alphabet letters, Spanish letters, numbers 0 - 9, math symbols, money symbols, one blank.)
- Size: 16 "L X 10 "W X 2"H
- 240 lowercase letters
- Size: 1" to 2?" each
- 4 tin trays
- Size: 8"W by 10"D by 1"H each
- Colors: red, yellow, green, and blue
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This