Build Letter-Recognition And Spelling Skills With Stackable Lowercase Letter Tiles
As students stack these lowercase tiles to build and read words, their spelling and alphabet skills stack up, too! Includes plenty of the letters most commonly used for short- and long-vowel word-building.
- Sturdy, Plastic Tiles Are Made To Last: Made of durable plastic, these tiles are designed to stand up to day-in/day-out use by your most enthusiastic students. They nest together so kids can easily stack them.
- 100 Lowercase Letter Tiles: This set includes 100 lowercase letter tiles, with plenty of the letters needed to build the most common short- and long-vowel words.
- Color-Coded Letters: The vowel tiles have red letters; the consonant tiles, blue letters. Working with this set helps reinforce students ability to distinguish the two.
Invite kids to manipulate these color-coded, stackable letter tiles, and watch their phonics skills mount up!
- 100 stackable lowercase letter tiles with red vowels and blue consonants
- Size: 13/8" by 13/8" each
- Instruction card
- Size: 6" by 6"
- 1 zip-top storage bag