Multiplication And Division Basic Facts Stacking Tiles - 100 tiles
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
An Engaging, Hands-On Alternative To Paper-And-Pencil Multiplication And Division Practice!
Completely engage your students in multiplication and division practice as they stack and sort these tiles to improve their math fact fluency. This hands-on activity is a highly motivating alternative to paper and pencil or flash card practice.
- 100 Stackable Tiles In 2 Colors/Skills: This set includes 50 orange division facts tiles and 50 green multiplication facts tiles for kids to sort and stack to build math skills.
- More Fun Than Paper And Pencil: A durable alternative to flash cards and worksheets, the stacking tiles provide a unique, interactive, hands-on format for math practice.
- Builds Math Fact Fluency: As they sort and stack the tiles, students build automaticity in recognizing math facts. Soon they will know what 3 x 2 or 10 2 equals automatically, without having to do the math each time.
- Stackable Tiles Are Durably Made: These sturdy, plastic tiles nest together so students can stack them. Use them day after day and year after year. Theyre made to stand up to vigorous use by young children.
- Perfect For Math Centers: These interactive tiles will be right at home in your math center.
Give students hands-on multiplication and division tiles, and watch their math fact skills stack up!
- 100 stackable plastic tiles
- Size: 13/8" by 13/8"
- Color: 50 orange tiles, 50 green tiles
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 6" by 6"
- 1 zip-top storage bag