Engage Students in Word-Family Practice with Adorable Stick Puzzles.
Use the Build-A-Word-Family Activity to teach students about common language patterns.
- Stack ‘Em Up: Students choose a roof piece with a category, then stack up the word family sticks that match underneath to form a house.
- Self-Check Feature: An image is included on the back of each puzzle so students can check their work for accuracy.
- Convenient Cube Package: The roof and stick pieces all fit in a compact cube package for easy classroom storage.
- Work Solo or in Teams: There are enough pieces for 20 individual word family houses, so kids can practice independently or in small groups.
Give your students the chance to boost their language skills and reading comprehension with this fun word family activity from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: K-1
- 20 roofs: 2" x 6" each
- 100 laminated chipboard sticks (5 per word family): ¾" x 6" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 20 roofs
- Size: 2" by 6" each
- 100 laminated chipboard sticks (5 per word family)
- Size: ¾" by 6" each
- 1 storage box with lid