Sweet Treats! Synonyms And Antonyms Puzzle Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Give Students a Deliciously Fun Way to Practice Synonyms and Antonyms.
This word puzzle game introduces important concepts about opposites and improves vocabulary.
- Create a Sweet Treat: The key to this synonyms and antonyms activity is to build a treat with an ice cream cone and a corresponding scoop on top.
- Two Ways to Play: There are different sets of puzzle pieces depending on whether students are working on synonyms or antonyms.
- Helpful Images: Pictures on each card help to demonstrate meaning and expand each student’s vocabulary.
- Work Solo or Together: Students can work on matching up pieces on their own or team up for group play.
Indulge your students’ curious and creative nature with the Sweet Treats! Synonyms & Antonyms Puzzle Set from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 3-5
- Ice cream cones: 3" x 5¼" each, assembled
- Cupcakes: 3" x 4¾" each, assembled
- 1 instruction card: 4" by 6"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 2-piece puzzles, 48 pieces total (12 ice cream cones/12 cupcakes)
- Ice cream cones: 3" by 5¼" each, assembled
- Cupcakes: 3?" by 4¾" each, assembled
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 4" by 6"
- 1 divided storage box