Animal Parents Science Center
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
A fun way for students to learn about animals and their babies!Students play a game of match to pair the parents and babies! Some are live birth, some are egg, and some represent metamorphosis!
- CHALLENGE: Each center offers a challenge or game for between 2 to 4 players.
- INSTRUCTIONS: There are instructions and suggestions for taking it further included in each center.
- VOCABULARY: Each center includes a card with vocabulary that will help players grasp the concepts.
- ENGAGEMENT: These centers are engaging as well as educational. They are a hands-on way for learning science concepts.
- FAMILY FUN: These centers have challenges and games that are good for the whole family to get involved in science concepts.
- 1 - instruction card; size 8" x 10"
- 1 Vocabulary card; size 8" x 10"
- 36 picture game pieces; Size 4" x 4" each
- 4 Page Repro, 11" x 17"
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"