Treasure Chest Addition And Subtraction Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Provide Lively Addition and Subtraction Practice With This Battleship-Inspired Game
Students go on an educational adventure as they practice adding and subtracting with this Treasure Chest game that works just like Battleship.
- On The Hunt: Students try to capture each others treasure chests by choosing the coordinate where the treasure is hidden and solving the math problem on that spot.
- 3-D Addition And Subtraction Practice: To collect a treasure chest, a player must correctly answer the addition or subtraction problem in the square. After calling a coordinate, the player marks it on his or her tent grid to keep track.
- Double-Sided, Magnetic Boards Have Different Levels: Each side of the magnetic boards has a different level of play so you can easily differentiate skills practice.
- Track Progress: Correct answers are written on a convenient write-on/wipe-off tent grid as players progress through this addition and subtraction game.
- Keep Kids Entertained: Use this game as part of a lesson plan, for a small group project, or even as an activity for indoor recess.
- Use The Base With Other Boards: Try our multiplication version of this game (165521), or use the base from this game and make your own grids for other subjects.
Bring all the fun of Battleship to addition and subtraction practice with this engaging game!
- 1 double-sided tent grid, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 12" with 5" base
- 2 different double-sided game boards, Write Again
- Size: 10" by 10" each
- 10 magnets (2 each of 5 designs)
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 2 100 grids
- Size: 5" by 3" each
- 1 laminated instruction card
- Size: 10" by 10"
- 1 storage box with lid
- For 2 players