FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewGrades: Pre-K-2
Display 10 Helpful Strategies for Solving Math Problems.
Students can refer to this colorful poster featuring math tips when they need a little help with their math assignments.
- Student Strategies: The short and simple strategies are easy for any student to use while working on math problems.
- Illustrative Images: Each tip is accompanied by a picture to help students grasp the concept behind the strategy.
- 10 Total Tips: With 10 strategies for math problems provided, students can try out different approaches until they find one that works.
- Convenient and Compact: The poster is sized just right for displaying on a wall or bulletin board in your classroom.
Provide a helpful illustrated resource for your students with the Strategies for Math Banner from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K to 2
- Size: 12" x 39", laminated
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 banner, laminated
- Size: 12" by 39"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This