Provide Tactile, Interactive Reading And Spelling Practice With These Blend And Digraph Cards
Bigger and more interactive than flash cards, these cards invite young readers to use picture clues to fill in missing letters of words with blends and digraphs. Students write in the missing letters with a dry erase marker and then read the word. Includes three levels for differentiation.
- Extra-Large, Write-On/Wipe-Off Cards: These cards are nice and big, 8" by 4", with a write on/wipe-off surface. Kids look at the picture to identify the word, fill in the missing letters with a dry erase marker, and then read the word. When theyre done, they erase for the next student.
- Interactive Practice With Blends And Digraphs: These cards offer practice with encoding and decoding. In addition to filling in the missing letters, students use the dots and directional arrow to tap out the sounds and sound out the word.
- Color-Coded Sets On Rings In 3 Levels: You get three different sets of practice cards, each on its own ring. Each set has a different skill level so you can easily differentiate practice for students of varying ability.
- Answer Keys Included: Each ringed set includes a card with an answer key.
Give kids a tactile, hands-on way to practice reading and spelling words with blends and digraphs.
- 3 color-coded, laminated card sets on rings, each with an answer key, 124 cards total
- Size: 8" by 4" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 9" by 12"
- 1 zip-top storage bag