Tap And Track Tactile Sight Words And Sentence Cards - 100 cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
Provide Tactile Sight Word Practice With These Unique Cards
These cards have a high-frequency word on one side, and that word used in a sentence on the other side. Under each word in the sentence is a flocked dot that students can tap as they track the words to read the sentence. The set includes 100 sight words in two color-coded levels for differentiation.
- Carefully Compiled Sight Word List: Our ELA experts assembled a list of 100 high-frequency words. This set contains all 100 words.
- 100 Large, Double-Sided Cards In 2 Levels: You get two sets of durable 8" by 3" cards, an orange set and a blue set, each a different level so you can easily differentiate skills practice for your students. One side of each card has a high-frequency word printed on it. The other side shows the word used in a sentence.
- Tactile Reinforcement: A fuzzy dot appears under each word in the sentence. Students tap the dots to help them track the words as they read the sentence.
- Progress Monitoring Sheets Included: The cards come with a Really Good Instructional Guide that provides a reproducible progress monitoring sheet.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 sets of 50 double-sided, laminated cards, color-coded in two levels, sight word on one side/word used in a sentence on the other side Size: 8" by 3" each
- 4 rings to hold the cards
- 1 zip-top storage bag
- 1 Really Good Instructional Guide