WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Reading Short Vowel Words with Fast-Paced, Fly-Swatting Fun!
Kids learn to recognize and read short words when they play this fast and fun game.
- Interactive Fun: Each set includes four swatters, allowing up to four students to play at once.
- Action-Packed Excitement: This grade one, grade two and kindergarten reading game moves at a rapid pace to enhance concentration and focus.
- Sharpen Skills: Each player gets a turn to swat a fly card featuring a consonant-vowel-consonant word pattern.
- Keeping Track: Students practice reading and recording each of the CVC words they swat to reinforce reading fundamentals.
This kindergarten, second grade and first grade reading game from Really Good Stuff® offers hours of educational entertainment for your students.
- Grades: K to 2
- 100 double-sided fly cards: 3" x 3" each
- Four fly swatters: 5" x 15¾" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 double-sided fly cards
- Size: 3" by 3" each
- 4 fly swatters
- Size: 5" by 15¾" each
- Self-adhesive hook and loop dots and strips
- Really Good Instructional Guide with recording sheet