Summer Success Kit - ELA - Third Grade Readiness - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Prevent Summer Slide Before Third Grade With This ELA Success Kit
One challenge all students face is not keeping up their skills during the summer to prepare themselves for success over the next school year. This kit contains fun and engaging ELA curriculum-based items that will keep students' skills sharp and focused over the summer. Prevent summer slide by keeping them practicing!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Group-Color Storage Bag
- Size: 14" by 12"
- plus handle
- Color: green
- 1 Deluxe Write Again® Dry Erase Marker
- Color: black
- 1 Mini Non-Magnetic 9" By 6" One-Sided Dry Erase Board
- 1 Either... Or... Journal
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages
- 1 What Was/Is...? book
- Size: 5¼" by 7?"
- 106 pages
- 1 set EZread™ Sight Word Mini Flash Cards: Fry 151-200
- 1 Spiral Draw and Write Journal (Star Cover)
- Size: 7½" by 10¼"
- 56 pages (28 sheets)
- 1 Super Reader Pencil
- 1 Geoshapes Pencil Sharpener
- Color: varies
- 1 Close Reading Evidence Finder E.Z.C. Reader®
- Size: 8¾" by 4"Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.