Social-Emotional Learning Essentials Pack
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $16.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Foster Social-Emotional Growth With This Kit Of Coping Essentials
Support the social-emotional needs of your students with this set of inventive and engaging tools that teach and promote self-awareness, coping methods, mindfulness, movement breaks, breathing techniques, and yoga, plus helping kids identify and reflect on emotions.
- 4 Tactile Breathing Technique Cards: The cards show step-by-step breathing techniques and have a flocked surface for kids to trace as they breathe. Includes two different techniques: Breathing Star card and Breathing Copecake card.
- Tools For Identifying And Discussing Emotions: Big, beautiful photo cards serve as a jumping-off point for discussions about feelings. "Paws" And Reflect! Gauges help nonverbal kids to express emotions by sliding the gauge to the puppy that shows how they are feeling. You also get two reproducibles to use with the gauges: one for younger children and one for older children.
- Coping With Frustration: A special set of 30 cards guides kids through exploring and resetting their emotions when they get frustrated.
- Fun Ways To Take Movement Breaks: When students need to take a break from sitting still, they can choose from 24 Yoga Chips, each depicting a different pose. They can also use the two Get Moving Twists to select a movement, how many times to perform it, and how fast to perform it.
- 3 Laminated Posters Offer Colorful Reminders: Display the three double-sided posters to remind students how to: 1) be a friend, 2) apologize, and 3) calm their bodies. One side of each poster shows the technique in pictures for pre-readers; the other side has pictures and text for older children.
- Instructional Guide Helps You Support Kids' Emotional Needs: The guide includes information about each item in the kit, plus handy reproducibles.
- Storage Bin Included: Store the items in the clear plastic tub with snap-close lid so kids will always know where to find the tools they need to calm down and reset.
Help your students stay calm, engaged, and happy with this kit of essential coping tools in a sturdy storage tub.
- When I Am Frustrated Card Set (30 cards on a ring)
- Take A Mindful Minute Photo Cards (11 cards in a zip-top bag)
- 2 Tactile Breathing Copecake Cards and 2 Breathing Star Tactile Cards (breathing technique cards with a flocked surface for tracing)
- 2 Slide And Learn "Paws" And Reflect! Gauges (slide the gauge to the puppy that reflects the way you are currently feeling)
- How To - Social/Emotional Poster Set (3 double-sided posters)
- Yoga Chips (24 chips depicting yoga poses, plus instruction card, in a zip-top bag)
- 2 Get Moving Twists (students twist them to select a movement, how many times to repeat it, and how fast to do it)
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- Clear plastic storage tray with snap-tight lid