Sight Word Mini Flash Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Outfit Your Literacy Center With 6 Sets Of Mini Sight Word Flash Cards
With six identical sets of flash cards on rings, you can keep some in your literacy center and give some to students to take home for practice. The mini cards fit nicely in book bins or pencil boxes. Each set includes 100 sight words color-coded by difficulty level for differentiation.
- 6 Set Of Sturdy Cards On Rings: Laminated for extra durability, these cards come on rings to keep them together. With six sets, multiple students can practice their sight words at the same time.
- Carefully Compiled Sight Word List: Our ELA experts assembled a list of 100 high-frequency words. Each of the six ringed flash card sets contains all 100 words.
- Color-Code Practice By Level: The high-frequency word cards are color-coded by difficulty level so you can easily differentiate skills practice for your students.
- Small Size Is Perfect For Kids: Use these little cards in the classroom and send them home with students. The small size allows them to fit nicely in backpacks or pencil cases.
- Storage Bag And Progress Monitoring Sheets Included: Keep the cards clean and in one place inside the handy zip-top storage bag. The set also comes with two reproducible sheets for monitoring student progress throughout the year.
- 6 identical sets of 50 laminated, double-sided flash cards on rings, 300 cards total
- Size: 3" by 1" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
- 1 Really Good Instructional Guide with reproducibles