Stimulate Sensory Awareness With Reflective Balls That Move And Make Sounds In Different Ways
Reflective mirror balls in seven sizes, each with different contents, make different sounds and movements when shaken or rolled. A great sensory stimulation activity for young children, the balls can be used to prompt kids to develop language skills as they experience and then describe the different movements, reflections, and sounds the balls make. Ideal for kids with ADHD or special needs.
- 7 Reflective Mirror Balls Entrance Kids: Kids will be fascinated by these reflective mirror balls with variable contents that cause the balls to make different sounds when they're shaken and various movements when they're rolled. Children's senses will be stimulated as they feel the balls' smooth surfaces, study the reflections and distorted views, and compare the different sizes and sounds they make.
- Lightweight, Smooth, And Durable: These shiny mirror balls range in diameter from roughly 2" to 4", and are made of durable stainless steel. They won't tarnish or rust, and they're beautiful to look at, smooth to touch, and completely safe for the youngest children to handle.
- Encourage Communication Skills: Getting kids to talk about the balls and how the surfaces and sounds differ helps them work with words to describe their world. Encourage them to use new adjectives and verbs as they describe the movements, reflections, and sounds they experience. A sensory tool that promotes language development!
- Make Them A Centerpiece: The balls are so pretty you can put them in a decorative bowl when they're not in use and use them as a tabletop centerpiece.
Entrance children with sensory reflective balls that make different sounds and movements as they roll and shake them.
- 7 stainless steel balls
- Size: ranging from 2" to 4" in diameter, approximately
Ages: Suitable for all ages