Sensory Reflective Balls Silver - 4 mirror balls
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $15. No fees.Learn more
Kids Will Love Seeing VIsual Distortions In Sensory Reflective Balls
Children will be fascinated to see the distorted reflection of items placed close to the mirrored surfaces of these reflective balls, including their own faces. A sensory tool that can occupy and interest kids of all ages, these balls, graded in size, can be used indoors or outside to generate interest and discussion. The silver-colored, stainless-steel balls coordinate with many surroundings and provide a focal point for displays.
- Absorb Kids With Sensory Balls: Your students will marvel at the reality-stretching visual distortion they witness when they place objects close to the surface of these mirror-sided balls. Their own faces get stretched as by a fish-eye lens.
- Good For Kids With Distraction Issues: A sensory tool like these beautiful, smooth, tactile balls is a great source of interest for all students. They especially help those with ADD or other students who need to self-regulate. Handling these smooth, cool balls and watching their other-worldly distortions is a soothing distraction that fascinates children.
- Hard-Wearing Stainless Steel: Although they look delicate, these balls are made of hard-wearing, stainless steel and stand up to wear and tear. They are robustly constructed but not heavy, so they can be handled with ease by small children.
- Use Indoors Or Outside: The sturdy reflective balls can be used inside or outside and form a focus for classroom interest and discussion.
Kids will love watching the reality-stretching, visual distortions made by these reflective, mirror-sided, sensory balls.
- 4 stainless steel reflective balls
- Size: 23/8", 31/8", 4", and 6" diameters (approximate)
Ages: Suitable for all ages