Turn Students into Dolch Sight Word Detectives!
This Dolch primer sight words game also includes visual aids to help students boost their reading skills.
- Dolch List Words: The game includes Dolch words from the pre-primer, primer and first game lists.
- Learning with Images: The visuals on each card correspond to a letter to help students learn how separate sounds form a word and boost letter-sound association.
- Self-Check Made Simple: The correct corresponding image is included on the back of every letter tile so kids can check their work all on their own.
- Better Sight Readers: The preschool, kindergarten and first grade sight words help students improve their sight-reading skills over time.
Work with your students to boost their reading ability with the Secret Sight Words™ game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-1
- 55 laminated sight-word cards; 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-letter words: 6½" to 12½" x 5" each
- 126 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box: 12" W x 9" D x 4" H
- 55 laminated sight-word cards; 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-letter words
- Size: 6½" to 12½" by 5" each
- 126 sturdy laminated chipboard letters, various quantities
- Size: 1¾" diameter each
- Storage box
- Size: 12"W by 9"D by 4"H
- Really Good Instructional Guide