Turn Your Students into Sight Word Sleuths!
This sight word game helps students build essential reading skills through a fun, hands-on activity.
- Visual Learning: This game is centered on picture cards that have one image associated with each letter of the word.
- Sound It Out: When students master matching up letters with pictures, they improve their letter-sound association skills.
- Building Blocks: The activity shows how each letter contributes to the makeup and sound of a word, revealing a new sight word once the puzzle is complete.
- Reveal the Answer: Because answers are included on the back of each chip, students can self-check for independent play.
Help kids master important reading skills with the Secret Sight Words™ Activity from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K-3
- 50 cards: 4½" x 5" to 12½" x 5", depending on word length
- 183 chips: 1¾" diameter each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 50 cards
- Size: 4½" by 5" to 12½" by 5", depending on word length
- 183 chips
- Size: 1¾" diameter each
- 1 storage box