Practice Multiplication and Division with Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Turn a math lesson into an interactive game with the help of this exciting rock, paper, scissors game for kids.
- Flip a Chip: This math classroom game begins when a pair of players turns over one of the game chips.
- Solve the Problem: The chip reveals a multiplication or division problem, which needs to be solved by each player individually.
- Check the Answer: Once both players have answered, they refer to the answer key to find out if they’re right.
- Break the Tie: If they both answer correctly, they let rock, paper, scissors decide who wins the round.
Watch as your students work hard to improve their skill when they play this Really Good Stuff® division and multiplication game for kids.
- Grades: 3 to 5
- 100 chips: 2¼" diameter each
- One task card with answer key on back: 5" x 7"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 100 chips
- Size: 2¼" diameter each
- 1 task card with answer key on back
- Size: 5" by 7"
- 1 zip-top storage bag