Rainbow Gel Alpha Boats - 26 boats
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $26.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Introduce Kids To Letters And The Alphabet With These Colorful, Squeezable, Plastic Boats
These 26 translucent, plastic boats labeled with uppercase letters from A to Z on one side and the corresponding lowercase letters on the reverse, are an ideal resource to teach literacy skills such as alphabet order, letter recognition, spelling, and phonics. The vowels are clear so children can quickly identify them. A hands-on, tactile manipulative, the colorful boats contain gel-like beads that kids love to feel and squeeze. The translucent colors spring to life when the boats are held against a window or light panel, providing opportunities for color mixing and light exploration. Great for sensory or calm- down corners, the boats contain a loop at the top for hanging. They make adorable decorations for classrooms and playrooms!
- 26 Colorful Boats Lettered A To Z: The colorful, gel-filled boats have uppercase letters from A to Z on one side, and lowercase letters on the other. Use them to develop literacy skills such as alphabet order, letter recognition, spelling, and phonics. The vowels are clear so it's easy for kids to identify them.
- Great For Color Exploration And Mixing: Hold these clear, plastic boats, in eight translucent, vibrant colors, up to the light or put them on a light panel and give kids a chance to study color mixing and explore light. The boats can also help kids practice identifying colors.
- Good Sensory Or Calm-Down Tool: The boats provide both a visual and tactile stimulus. The brilliant, translucent colors entice children, and the gel-like beads inside give the boats a jelly-like texture that makes them fun to squeeze and calming to hold. A good manipulative for kids with attention or mood disorders, they make a great addition to sensory or calm-down corners.
- Hang Them As Decorations: The colorful boats come with a loop at the top for stringing. They look great hanging in classrooms and playrooms.
- Safe For All Ages: The boats are made of nontoxic beads and durable plastic, and will provide years of safe usage in any environment. They're fun to play with on a light table or at bath time!
Give kids a squeezable, colorful set of plastic boats, labeled with the alphabet, that can help them learn literacy basics.
- 26 plastic boats, capital letter on one side and lowercase on the other
- Size: 4" by 3" each, approximately
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, dark blue, purple, and clear