Parts Of Speech Stickers And Highlighters Kit – Primary
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.31. No fees.Learn more
Parts Of Speech Stickers And Highlighters Turn Word Skills Practice Into A Game
These bright stickers and highlighters offer a fun and interactive way for students to practice their understanding of parts of speech. The stickers, labeled “noun," “verb," or “adjective," can be placed on the correct color of highlighter for use highlighting that part of speech in the text students are reading.
- Make Identifying Parts Of Speech Enjoyable: Students will enjoy themselves looking for parts of speech in the text they read with highlighters they have labeled “noun," “verb," or “adjective."
- Makes A Game Out Of It: It takes the grind out of practice when you make a game out of it. Putting colorful and cheerful parts of speech stickers on the highlighters kids use to find them in text makes for fun skills practice.
- Interactive, Hands-On Challenge: Choosing the right sticker for the correct highlighter and then looking for those parts of speech in the reading, encourages students’ hands-on interaction with the material. It makes them think about the purpose each word serves in the text.
- 36 Stickers And 18 Markers—Enough For A Small Group: This fun and colorful kit of fluorescent highlighters and stickers is enough for a small group of students working together to highlight the parts of speech in passages they’re reading either in books or in their own writing.
Cheerful highlighter stickers and highlighters make identifying parts of speech an enjoyable task!
- 36 stickers, 12 each of “noun," “verb," and “adjective"
- Size: 1¾" by 1¼" each
- 18 fluorescent gel highlighters
- Colors: 6 each of pink, yellow, and green