My Alphabet Journal – Single - 1 journal
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $1.33. No fees.Learn more
Journal Tackles Letter Recognition And Formation One Letter At A Time
Allow young children to practice writing letters in a journal that helps them develop letter structure and recognition one letter at a time. Little ones trace and write capital and lowercase letters, count and graph letters and objects, and fill in the first letters of words.
- One Letter At A Time Approach Builds Confidence: This journal uses an engaging repeated format to take children through each letter of the alphabet. The familiarity of the format increases the child’s comfort level and confidence as he or she approaches mastering each new letter.
- Develops A Variety Of Early ELA Skills: In addition to building letter recognition and formation skills, this journal also helps kids practice fine motor skills, become familiar with alphabetical order, and associate letters and sounds, so important for learning to read.
- Great For School Or Home: Kids will enjoy using this journal to learn letter skills in the classroom or to practice their skills at home.
- Kids Love Having Their Own Journals: Giving young children their very own journals to practice their letters in can be a great motivator.
- Nice Price! This journal is packed with 32 skill-building pages for only $4.99.
Give kids an engaging 32-page journal to practice letter recognition, formation, and more!
- 1 journal
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages