FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
Product OverviewGrades: 1-6
Get the conversation going in your classroom or at home home, while learning about yourself and others.
Stimulate some fun and community-building morning discussions with our Morning Meeting Chips, full of ideas to get children talking.These cleverly designed Morning Meeting Chips discussion starters are effective early-day icebreakers, with questions for your children or classroom students that warm up their vocal cords and facilitate communication.
- Lots of Discussions: Our Morning Meeting Chips come in a pack of 40 chips, each with a unique conversation-starter.
- Sturdy and Colorful: These 2¼” diameter chips are made from sturdy cardboard and have a bright, colorful design on one side.
- Well-Written: Morning Meeting Chips have simple-to-answer, kid-friendly questions that easily stimulate discussions.
- Foster Community: When used in group situations, these conversation starters allow children to get to know each other and develop a feeling of community.
- Encourage Shy Children: When you use Morning Meeting Chips, all children get to participate and talk. No one gets left out, and no one person dominates the conversation.
- Age Versatile: The conversation prompts are general enough to use for grades 1 – 6.
- 40 unique chipboard chips
- Size: 2¼ diameter each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This