Math Is Everywhere! Trail Game Intermediate
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Help Intermediate Students Grasp That Math Is Important Because Its Everywhere!
As kids play this engaging game, they practice key math skills while reinforcing the notion that math is important because its everywhere! The set includes two game boards, each for up to four players, and two color-coded card decks with different levels of play for easy differentiation of skills practice. Answer key included.
- Teach The Importance Of Math...Its Everywhere! As kids make their way along the game boards, they see that math is part of every aspect of life. The game motivates kids to learn math because they see how they will use it in real life.
- 2 Game Boards, 2 Card Decks, 2 Levels Of Play: This set comes with two different game boards and two color-coded decks of cards with different levels of play. You can easily differentiate math practice for kids of different ability levels.
- Double-Sided Game Boards For Different Lengths Of Play: Each side of the game boards has a different number of spaces. Choose your side depending on how much time you have to play.
- 8 Kids Can Play At Once! Up to four kids can play on each game board. The two boards can keep eight students meaningfully engaged in fun math practice at the same time.
- Practice A Variety Of Intermediate Math Skills: This game reinforces a variety of math skills, including multiplication, division, fractions, shapes, decimals, money, time, and measurement .
- Includes Answer Keys: Avoid disputes among players. Kids can check the answer key when disagreements arise.
Invite your students to play an engaging game that reminds them how important math is. Its everywhere!
- 2 double-sided game boards with varying lengths of play on either side
- Size: 17" by 11" each
- 140 cards in 2 color-coded decks
- Size: 2" by 3" each
- 8 pawns
- 1 instruction card and 2 answer key cards
- Size: 5" by 7" each
- For up to 8 players