Map Skills – Missing Puppy Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
Teach Map And Measurement Skills With This Involving Missing Puppy Game!
This cute and engaging game will give students practice with map skills, as they try to find the missing puppies! The game teaches measurement, understanding the compass, following directions, and approximation. It’s a great real-life social studies or math center activity!
- Make Math And Social Studies Come Alive: Math and social studies teaching become a vibrant, entertaining activity with this Missing Puppy game.
- Teaches Map-Reading And Related Skills: The game teaches skills related to reading maps, especially measurement, understanding the compass, following directions, and approximation. In a world that relies too heavily on electronic GPS for directions, this strengthens a much- needed real-world skill that often is neglected.
- Great Center Activity: This game is a great addition to a social studies or math center. Kids will ask to play it and reinforce their map and measurement skills without realizing it!
- Save The Puppy: Intriguing game design focuses students on an emotional task—finding the missing puppies—and kids will practice a valuable life skill while engaged in a diverting challenge. When the task is enjoyable, learning is easy.
Appealing missing puppy board game teaches map skills and measurement!
- 2 game boards, laminated
- Size: 12" by 13" each
- 2 answer key cards, laminated
- Size: 5" by 7" each
- 40 task cards, laminated
- Size: 5" by 3" each
- 4 plastic rulers
- Size: 63/8" by 1" each
- 1 lidded storage box