KA-PING! Letters Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Make Kids Feel Like Superheroes With This New Way To Practice Learning Letters
Kids build letter-recognition and letter-sound association skills as they play this hands-on game that offers plenty of repetition without getting boring. Letters appear in different fonts, in isolation, and in sequence.
- Hands-On Letter Practice In A Stimulating New Format: Students draw a chip and keep it if they can correctly identify the letter on the front. But watch out... If they draw a KA-PING! chip, all their chips go back in the bag!
- 120 Durable Chips Show Letters In A Variety Of Formats: When learning to recognize letters, repetition is key. This game provides plenty of repetition without getting boring. Kids have to identify letters in different fonts, missing letters in a sequence, and highlighted letters in a sequence.
- Great For Centers And Early Finishers: Perfect for your early finishers or for indoor recess, KA-PING! makes a nice addition to any literacy center. It can be played for any amount of time you want. Set a timer or play until the end of the period. Whoever has the most chips when time runs out wins!
- Cleanup Is A Breeze: When kids are done playing, they just scoop the chips back into the bag. So easy!
- Superhero Theme Makes Play Exciting: The dynamic design and superhero theme make learning their letters exciting for students.
Turn learning letters into an exciting superhero game. KA-PING!
- 120 sturdy, laminated chipboard pieces
- Size: 2" by 1" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 7" by 7"
- 4 drawstring bags
- 1 storage box with lid