Interactive Social-Emotional Discussion Cards and Activities - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $17.75. No fees.Learn more
Social-Emotional Learning Discussion Cards that touch on all topics. Use the cards individually with a student or as a larger conversation with a group. This is a great interactive activity for parents and children to do together.
- SEL Conversation Cards These conversation cards guide and encourage adults to work with kids on their social-emotional skills. Color-coded by topic, the cards prompt meaningful discussions about how to be kind, cope with difficulties, set and strive for goals, treat other people with respect, and more.
- Empathy Discussion Cards Teach the Power of Empathy! Use these cards to discuss what empathy is, how to handle emotional upsets in others, and how to recognize peoples feelings and emotional states through facial expressions and environment. The smaller cards work well for small groups, the larger photo cards are good for whole-class discussions.
- Social Skills Discussion Cards - Teach Kids How to Deal With Daily Challenges! These cards describe real-life situations and scenarios that kids/ students commonly face during the school day and ask students how the situation makes them feel and how they would or should handle it. A powerful social-emotional tool!
- Mindfulness Activity Cards Provide Daily Prompts for Mindful Thinking Activities. Engage students in Mindful Thinking activities to support self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, decision making, and relationship skills.
- When I am Frustrated Cards Set Ideas for How to Handle Frustration! When kisd encounter frustration, give them these cards with choices for how to deal with the situation. You decide which cards to offer. Includes blanks for your own ideas.
- Take a Mindful Minute Photo Cards Mindfulness Techniques! Give your child or student ways to be more mindful with these mini posters focusing on the five senses and how to stay attuned to your surroundings. Each one has easy-to-follow steps on the back.
- 1 SEL Conversation Cards For Home
- 1 Empathy Discussion Card Set
- 1 Social Skills Discussion Cards
- 1 Mindfulness Activity Cards
- 1 When I Am Frustrated Card Set
- 1 Take A Mindful Minute Photo Cards